Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.
Two-bedroom apartment located on the first floor of the popular riverside development, Fusion Court. The property is in an ideal location for commuters being within a 2-minute walk of Ware Train Station and only a short walk to the high street itself. The property comprises entrance hall, two double bedrooms one of which has access to the main bathroom and fitted wardrobe, large lounge spanning the width of the apartment with Juliet balcony facing the internal courtyard and balcony to the rear.
Parking: 1 Allocated parking space
Conditions: No commercial vehicles, no pets
Council Tax Band: D
EPC Band: B
Service: Fully Managed
Tenancy Length: 18 months minimum
Traditional 5-week deposit: £1500
Deposit Replacement: £300
(Terms & Conditions apply)
7 day Holding Deposit: £276.92
Please only enquire if you can pass the referencing criteria;
- Collective gross income: £36,000.00 PA
- No CCJ's, IVA's or history of bad credit
- Right to Rent in the UK
- Positive landlord reference (if applicable)
- Verified 12 months accounts (If self-employed)
- Please ensure you have the correct legal documentation for your Right To Rent check. EU & Non EU Citizens must provide a Share Code. British & Irish Citizens must provide a UK passport.
Please seek further advice on a 'self-employed' basis. Income must be UK based.
The Property Redress Scheme (PRS024650)
Client Money Protection: Client Money Protect (CMP007035)
The Guild of Lettings & Management (CF445)
Buy with Confidence - Approved by Trading Standards (811/56201)