Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.
A beautifully presented, newly refurbished 2 bedroom ground floor apartment conveniently located within walking distance to Hoddesdon town centre and overlooking Barclay Park. The property is offered unfurnished and comprises an entrance hall with utility cupboard, family bathroom with shower above bath plus a further separate WC, open plan living room and brand new fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher, principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and French doors leading to private decking area and 2nd bedroom, also benefitting from fitted wardrobes. 1 Allocated parking space within private gates and intercom.
Parking: 1 Allocated space
Conditions: No pets. No commercial vehicles
Council Tax Band: C
EPC Band: C
Service: Fully Managed
Tenancy Length: 12 Months minimum
Traditional 5-week deposit: £1384.61
Deposit Replacement: £276.92
(Terms & Conditions apply)
7 day Holding Deposit: £276.92
Please only enquire if you can pass the referencing criteria;
- Collective gross income: £36,000 PA
- No CCJ's, IVA's or history of bad credit
- Right to Rent in the UK
- Positive landlord reference (if applicable)
- Verified 12 months accounts (If self-employed)
- Please ensure you have the correct legal documentation for your Right To Rent check. EU & Non EU Citizens must provide a Share Code. British & Irish Citizens must provide a UK passport.
Please seek further advice on a 'self-employed' basis. Income must be UK based.
The Property Redress Scheme (PRS024650)
Client Money Protection: Client Money Protect (CMP007035)
The Guild of Lettings & Management (CF445)
Buy with Confidence - Approved by Trading Standards (811/56201)