Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.
A truly unique 18th century, newly refurbished 2 bedroom detached house situated within the gated entrance of cemetery grounds. Benefitting from original character windows and doors throughout, the property comprises of an entrance hall leading to living room, brand new kitchen with fitted appliances, downstairs bathroom with electric shower above bath and 2 double bedrooms. Gas central heating, rear garden and 2 tandem allocated parking spaces.
Parking: 2 Tandem allocated parking spaces
Council Tax Band: D
EPC Band: E
Service: Full Management
Tenancy Length: minimum 12 Months
Traditional 5-week deposit: £1903.84
Deposit Replacement: £380.76
(Terms & Conditions apply)
7 day Holding Deposit: £380.76
Please only enquire if you can pass the referencing criteria;
- Collective gross income: £49,500 PA
- No CCJ's, IVA's or history of bad credit
- Right to Rent in the UK
- Positive landlord reference (if applicable)
- Verified 12 months accounts (If self-employed)
- Please ensure you have the correct legal documentation for your Right To Rent check. EU & Non EU Citizens must provide a Share Code. British & Irish Citizens must provide a UK passport.
Please seek further advice on a 'self-employed' basis. Income must be UK based.
The Property Redress Scheme (PRS024650)
Client Money Protection: Client Money Protect (CMP007035)
The Guild of Lettings & Management (CF445)
Buy with Confidence - Approved by Trading Standards (811/56201)