Click to Enlarge
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.
Raynham House is one of Hertford's most prestigious developments that's within easy walking distance to Hertford East Train Station & the Town Centre. This former substantial Victorian family home has been loving converted into four luxury apartments that offer modern living with period features throughout.
The property comprises a large open plan lounge/modern kitchen, family bathroom, double bedroom with dual aspect windows, master bedroom with en suite shower room. The property further benefits from plenty of natural light, integrated appliances, and allocated parking for one.
Parking: 1 Allocated parking space - No commercial vehicle
Conditions: No Pets
Council Tax Band: C
EPC Band: C
Service: Fully Managed
Tenancy Length: 18 months minimum
Traditional 5-week deposit: £1471.15
Deposit Replacement: £294.23
(Terms & Conditions apply)
Please only enquire if you pass the reference criteria
- Collective Gross Income: £38,250.00 PA
- NO CCJ's, IVA's or history of bad credit
- Right to Rent in the UK
- Positive landlord reference (if applicable)
- Verified 12 months accounts (If self-employed)
- Please check you have the correct legal documentation for your Right To Rent Check. EU Citizens must provide a sharecode, Non-EU Citizens must have biometric residents permit (BRP)/ Valid Visa.
Please seek further advice on a 'self-employed' basis. Income must be UK based.
The Property Redress Scheme (PRS024650)
Client Money Protection: Client Money Protect (CMP007035)
The Guild of Lettings & Management (CF445)
Buy with Confidence - Approved by Trading Standards (811/56201)