Click to Enlarge
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.
Two-bedroom second-floor apartment located in the popular Newland Gardens Development which is only a short walk from Hertford Town Centre & Hertford East Train Station. The property comprises an entrance hall, a large lounge leading to a Balcony overlooking communal gardens, a fitted kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms of which one has an en suite shower room and the other has direct access to the main bathroom. Further benefits include secure allocated parking, use of a communal gym, secure fob entrance, lifts and water rates included.
*New Photography coming soon*
Parking: 1 allocated parking space
Conditions: No commercial vehicles, Water rates included
Service: Fully Managed
Tenancy Length: 18 months minimum
Traditional 5-week deposit: £1442.30
Deposit Replacement: £288.46
(Terms & Conditions apply)
Please only enquire if you pass the reference criteria
- Collective Gross Income: £37,500 PA
- NO CCJ's, IVA's or history of bad credit
- Right to Rent in the UK
- Positive landlord reference (if applicable)
- Verified 12 months accounts (If self-employed)
- Please check you have the correct legal documentation for your Right To Rent Check. EU Citizens must provide a sharecode, Non-EU Citizens must have biometric residents permit (BRP)/ Valid Visa.
Please seek further advice on a 'self-employed' basis
The Property Redress Scheme (PRS024650)
Client Money Protection: Client Money Protect (CMP007035)
The Guild of Lettings & Management (CF445)
Buy with Confidence - Approved by Trading Standards (811/56201)