Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.
Two-bedroom first-floor apartment located a short walk away from both Hertford Town Train Stations and the Town centre. The property comprises an entrance hall, two bedrooms one of which has an en suite, main bathroom with shower above bath, large lounge with Juliet balcony overlooking communal courtyard and kitchen with appliances. Further benefits include secure gated parking for one and an intercom system.
Parking: 1 Allocated parking space - No commercial vehicles
Conditions: No pets
Service: Fully Managed
Tenancy Length: 12 months minimum
Traditional 5-week deposit: £1211.53
Deposit Replacement: £242.30
(Terms & Conditions apply)
Please only enquire if you pass the reference criteria
- Collective Gross Income: £31,500 PA
- NO CCJ's, IVA's or history of bad credit
- Right to Rent in the UK
- Positive landlord reference (if applicable)
- Verified 12 months accounts (If self-employed)
- Please check you have the correct legal documentation for your Right To Rent Check. EU Citizens must provide a sharecode, Non-EU Citizens must have biometric residents permit (BRP)/ Valid Visa.
Please seek further advice on a 'self-employed' basis
The Property Redress Scheme (PRS024650)
Client Money Protection: Client Money Protect (CMP007035)
The Guild of Lettings & Management (CF445)
Buy with Confidence - Approved by Trading Standards (811/56201)