Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.
A large newly re-decorated one bedroom flat above commercial unit, located within easy walking distance of Potters Bar train station and local amenities. The property benefits from a large bathroom with Jack and Jill door to bedroom and hallway, separate kitchen with white goods, double glazing, gas central heating and shared patio terrace area.
Conditions: No Pets
Council Tax Band: C
EPC Band: D
Tenancy Length: 12 Months
Traditional 5-week deposit: £1038.46
Deposit Replacement: £207.69
(Terms & Conditions apply)
7 day Holding Deposit: £207.69
Please only enquire if you can pass the referencing criteria;
- Collective gross income: £27000 PA
- No CCJ's, IVA's or history of bad credit
- Right to Rent in the UK
- Positive landlord reference (if applicable)
- Verified 12 months accounts (If self-employed)
- Please ensure you have the correct legal documentation for your Right To Rent check. EU & Non EU Citizens must provide a Share Code. British & Irish Citizens must provide a UK passport.
Please seek further advice on a 'self-employed' basis. Income must be UK based.
Property Advert - Notice
The Property Redress Scheme (PRS024650)
Client Money Protection: Client Money Protect (CMP007035)
The Guild of Lettings & Management (CF445)
Buy with Confidence - Approved by Trading Standards (811/56201)