Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.
***COMING SOON*** FULLY REDECORATED- Viewings to start in June.
Three bedroom semi-detached cottage set within the grounds of Alswick Hall. The property comprises entrance hall, two receptions, a kitchen, a bathroom and three bedrooms. Further benefits include well kept communal grounds, front & rear garden with decking, 2 allocated parking spaces and 5-minute drive to Buntingford High Street.
Parking: 2 Allocated parking spaces, No commercial vehicles
Conditions: Oil fired heating, No Pets
Council Tax Band: D
EPC Band: D
Service: Let Only
Tenancy Length: 12 months minimum
Traditional 5-week deposit: £1730.76
7 day Holding Deposit: £346.15
Please only enquire if you can pass the referencing criteria;
- Collective gross income: £45,000.00 PA
- No CCJ's, IVA's or history of bad credit
- Right to Rent in the UK
- Positive landlord reference (if applicable)
- Verified 12 months accounts (If self-employed)
- Please ensure you have the correct legal documentation for your Right To Rent check. EU & Non EU Citizens must provide a Share Code. British & Irish Citizens must provide a UK passport.
Please seek further advice on a 'self-employed' basis. Income must be UK based.
The Property Redress Scheme (PRS024650)
Client Money Protection: Client Money Protect (CMP007035)
The Guild of Lettings & Management (CF445)
Buy with Confidence - Approved by Trading Standards (811/56201)