Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.
Two bedroom, first-floor maisonette located in Cadmore Lane. The property comprises an entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom with bath & shower facilities, two large double bedrooms and a large lounge with a feature fireplace. Further benefits include a large rear garden and walking distance to Train Station & High Street.
Parking: On Steet parking
Conditions: No pets
Council Tax Band: B
EPC Band: D
Service: Fully Managed
Tenancy Length: 12 months minimum
Traditional 5-week deposit: £1211.53
Deposit Replacement: £242.30
(Terms & Conditions apply)
Please only enquire if you pass the reference criteria
- Collective Gross Income: £31,500.00 PA
- NO CCJ's, IVA's or history of bad credit
- Right to Rent in the UK
- Positive landlord reference (if applicable)
- Verified 12 months accounts (If self-employed)
- Please check you have the correct legal documentation for your Right To Rent Check. EU Citizens must provide a sharecode, Non-EU Citizens must have biometric residents permit (BRP)/ Valid Visa.
Please seek further advice on a 'self-employed' basis. Income must be UK based.
The Property Redress Scheme (PRS024650)
Client Money Protection: Client Money Protect (CMP007035)
The Guild of Lettings & Management (CF445)
Buy with Confidence - Approved by Trading Standards (811/56201)