Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.
Three bedroom family home situated only a short walk from Ware High Street & Mainline train station. The property comprises lounge/dining room with a central staircase, feature fireplace, kitchen with utility area, downstairs bathroom with bath & shower facilities, newly landscaped rear garden. The first-floor accommodation comprises two double bedrooms and a large single bedroom.
Property Advert - Reference
Parking: On Street Parking
Conditions: No pets, no white goods included
Service: Fully Managed
Tenancy Length: 18 months minimum
Traditional 5-week deposit: £1500.00
Deposit Replacement: £300.00
(Terms & Conditions apply)
Please only enquire if you pass the reference criteria
- Collective Gross Income: £40,500.00 PA
- NO CCJ's, IVA's or history of bad credit
- Right to Rent in the UK
- Positive landlord reference (if applicable)
- Verified 12 months accounts (If self-employed)
- Please check you have the correct legal documentation for your Right To Rent Check. EU Citizens must provide a sharecode, Non-EU Citizens must have biometric residents permit (BRP)/ Valid Visa.
Please seek further advice on a 'self-employed' basis
The Property Redress Scheme (PRS024650)
Client Money Protection: Client Money Protect (CMP007035)
The Guild of Lettings & Management (CF445)
Buy with Confidence - Approved by Trading Standards (811/56201)